Artifex-AstraArtifex-Astra

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Stefan KC - Peonies Stefan KC - Peonies

Very Nice beat, definitely felt like getting up and dancing to this one :)

HappyHype responds:

I am glad you like it :D

Fluorine Fluorine

Ok a good start but you need to give more thought to the sound of the lead and the general composition of this song.

The lead gets a bit too high and tinny in places and really makes it hard to listen to. Maybe try adding some Reverb, Delay or Chorus. Or all 3 lol

Also the general feel of the song is that it's a little bit disjointed and repetitive in places. Did you use a music scale for this ? Like Major, Minor ect. My way of doing things is to play a little simple tune that I like and then create a scale from it and stick to it.

Sorry if this seems like I'm being a bit mean but I am honestly trying to help you take your music to the next level. It's a good effort just bear in mind what I said and try to be a bit more adventurous with your Lead :)

devknob responds:

"general composition of this song" - totally working on this

"Did you use a music scale for this " - no, I have no idea wtf im doing lol. I played guitar for like 15 yrs all by ear and im doing this all by ear. Ill keep this advice in mind

No - please always feel free to leave feedback, its helpful and super appreciated!

#Technical Dancer# #Technical Dancer#

Not bad dude, might wanna change the Lead at some point. Sounds like a 2 minute buildup.

At the end I'm like "Hey where's the rest of the song ?" :P

Hope this review helps :)

DJWiztic responds:

Thanks for your review ;)
I was making this as dance loop, but I made so many different patterns, and well, you might feel this boring ;/
Well making the last part of it I was so busy studying, (I'm just a student.15 years old) and I left the end part with just a bell ring :P

Anyway thanks for reviewing!

Quarter Hill - [8-bit] Quarter Hill - [8-bit]